Participation in Classes
There are different levels of membership available. Working, those that want to post videos and get direct input on videos. Auditors, those who would like to observe and ask questions but will not be able to post video.
We work hard to format videos so that everyone will be able to easily view and utilize the website. We use Youtube. Please contact Debby if you have any problems.
Please read, understand, and agree to the following terms.
Use of Unacceptable Content
You agree not to use this OnLine Class to send anything offensive, to promote anything illegal, or to harass anyone.
Who Can Use Classes.Dogwooddogtraining.com
If you meet these requirements, you are eligible to use our service:
• You must be at least 18 years of age and can form legally binding contracts under applicable law.
• We reserves the right to refuse service or to terminate accounts for any user.
Fees, Refunds, Account Suspensions, Etc.
• No refunds are provided once a class has started.
• If a user violates any of the terms outlined, we reserve the right to cancel accounts without refund.
• If we are unable to process your order, we will attempt to contact you by email and we will suspend usage of your account until your payment can be processed.
Indemnification and Hold Harmless:
Signing up for classes, you acknowledge and agree to INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS Classes.Dogwooddogtraining.com and all associated with it from any and all claims, actions suits, procedures, costs, expenses, damages and liabilities, including attorney’s fee brought as a result of any involvement in Classes.Dogwooddogtraining.com and all associated with it.
We take abuse reports seriously at Classes.Dogwooddogtraining.com. If you’ve received spam that you think came from our server, we want to hear about it. Please contact Debby.
Join us in our OnLine Classes or add an A’la Carte